Our building control service is proud to offer…
- highly trained, friendly and experienced staff that have unrivalled local knowledge and resources.
- a dedicated building control surveyor to act as a single point of contact for your project – guiding you thorough both your plan assessment and site inspections to ensure a consistent approach.
- a free initial pre-application meeting to give you early advice on design – discussing issues of structure, energy efficiency, fire safety and access – to make sure your designs consider building regulations from the outset.
- a fast assessment of your building regulation application.
- We offer next (working) day inspections, when requested by 4pm Monday to Friday.
- a programme of site inspections that are tailored to clients and their construction programme. These will be in proportion to the scale and complexity of the building work.
- a close working relationship with other local authority departments, including Planning, Environmental Health and local agencies such as the Fire Service and water suppliers.
- friendly and experienced staff, guiding you through the whole process to ensure you receive your Completion Certificate, confirming that the project complies with building regulations.
- a not for profit service with competitive fees that cover all inspections, administration and your final Completion Certificate.